Individual Semi-Vertical or Horizontal Cycle Lockers with guide trough and front wheel support featuring internal coat and helmet hooks
- A variety of cladding available including perforated steel sheeting, fully welded mesh steel, galvanised or galvanised and powder coated solid sheeting or 5mm thick PET.
- Lockable Door Fitted with a heavy duty hasp and staple as standard, alternative options inlcude T bar handle with key, coin retain/return, coded locks or swipe card access systems.
- Flat Roof or Apex Roof
- Numbers or Signs can be added to the doors/sides or perforations to solid steel panels
- Banks can be created by bolting multiples together
- Adjustable feet
- Double sided bike lockers are available for 2 cycles
Lengths: 1200mm Semi-Vertical or 1900mm Horizontal
Capacity: 1 cycle per bike locker (bike lockers can be manufactured to house 2 cycles per locker or
Overall width: 800mm
Height to lowest point: 1100mm Horizontal or 1950mm Semi Vertical
Finish: Polyester Powder Coated to a standard BS or RAL Colour or Hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999
Fixing: Base Fixed
Construction: Cycle Lockers can be linked to form continuous runs and reduce costs.
INSTALLATION OF BIKE LOCKERS
Bike Lockers have been designed for ease of installation and are supplied in a flat pack form with full technical installation instructions. Alternatively, a full nationwide installation service is available including ground-works. If required, bike lockers can be delivered to site pre-assembled
Please contact the sales office for further information.